Music

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

beneath the brim

the only thing hats are good for is hiding.
you wear them on a bad hair day,
you wear them to shade your face when your make-up is running low
you wear them when your brother accidentally gives you a black eye.

I'M DONE WITH HATS

i want people to remember that we all have bad hair days,
i want them to realize that every girl has these moments,
i want them to laugh with me at how stupid my brother is.

too bad a world without hats doesn't exist.


i guess we'll be hiding forever.

5 comments:

  1. "I want people to remember that we all have bad hair days" LOVE that line! Love this post, it's real and relatable and we need more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me not want to wear a hat tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i guess we'll be hiding forever." I love this line, very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i guess we'll be hiding forever." I love this line, very strong.

    ReplyDelete