Music

Friday, September 25, 2015

manual de instrucciones

hello my name is E.L.L.A 
your personal Eye Laser Linking Appliance.
i am here to make sure you feel good about yourself.

i am controlled by eye and facial movements.
you can choose what i wear by simply looking at me with the facial expression of how you feel about me
my updated software will pick up on what ever emotion signal you are sending.

you can be as rude as you want, as long as it makes you feel better about yourself.
after all i am just a girl robot, and girls robots are numb to feelings.



pick me apart, 
glare at me,
look me up and down,
give me the ultimate stink eye.
it doesn't matter, i have no feelings anyways.

3 comments:

  1. woah. honestly, the angle you took for this post was incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm this hit me. Fit very well with the song you had playing "youth"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "after all i am just a girl robot, and girls robots are numb to feelings."

    ReplyDelete