Music

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

the color code test ruined my life

i'm a blue
forever labeled as one color, 
a color that people associate with their worst memories,
the color of tears,
the color of the unknown.
when people feel their lowest, it is described as "feeling blue."


i am blue
i hurt people by simply existing.
could i be red or yellow?
i dreamed to be different,
yet it felt funny.

i was meant to be a blue.
i didn't have to be the gloomy shade of blue, 
i could be any shade of blue i wanted to be.
i could be the color of a limitless sky,
the color of a soul piercing eyes,
the color of summer ocean waves in hawaii.


 i don't have to be your reminder of the day your mom died.
i can be blue and be happy,

8 comments:

  1. it's okay. blue is a good color.

    I'm a white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is just about everyone's favorite color. Embrace it!

    I'm a white too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lucky to be a blue. The color blue has so many meanings, it's deep.

    I too am a white :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and love your blog!

    Funny thing, I'm also a white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I could be the color of a limitless sky" Such a sick way to put it.

    Not sure what you're doing exactly but it's really pulling whites in cause I'm one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. blue is my favorite color and i think you just made me like it more

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha seriously. my second highest color was white. maybe that's it?

    ReplyDelete