Music

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

he was my universe.

something about him reeled me in.
i would ache to be around him for just a moment. 
when he spoke, his words were a black hole sucking you in, never letting go. 
you don't want to go.
his eyes were more majestic than orions sparkling belt. 
his smile made everything in your life suddenly seem okay. 
i couldn't help but get sucked in.
his personality was gravity that held me in place when things went bad, an got worse. 
he was my gravity even when things were going fine.

  
he was everyone's gravity, but no one was his. 
two months later, a bent spoon and an over used needle shattered my perfect universe. 
it's been one year and eighty seven days,
and i'm still floating, breathless, around in the stars.
hoping that one day i'll get sucked back in,
to something,
to anything.



11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and heart wrenching and very sad. This situation sounds all too similar

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS. This was such a beautiful tragedy. I love your writing so much, and you never give yourself enough credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. orion's belt is my favorite constellation and maybe that's why i like this so much but i think it was more the rawness, the feeling. every word was heart wrenching and i think you're brave for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful and painful. And so, so very raw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was AMAZING! i love the overall theme and how every line tied back into it. my favorite part was about orion's belt. loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so well put together. I loved the references with space. This was different. One of the better "high school I'm in love with a boy" poems. I mean that in the absolute best way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was my gravity even when things were going fine

    I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes

    the universe and the gravity and the stars as the title

    the black hole and orion's belt

    but mostly this:

    "he was everyone's gravity, but no one was his."

    duuuuuuuuuuuude

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gravity and the stars and the realness. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. UH! I adore this.
    "He was my gravity even when things were going fine." #stolen

    ReplyDelete