Music

Friday, December 11, 2015

shout out to steven o. jordan

a list of 21 things i love about your blog

1. your posts are always real.
2. your blog has more than just the weekly blog post.
3. you tell it like it is
4. your tab with all those super deep questions is unreal
5. your quotes tab is so inspirational
6. your posts are long, but worth reading ever word.
7. your first post "dear mormons" was unbelievable.
8. how you chose your pen name
9. you show all sides of yourself
10. i can tell how much time you take
11. you use lots of lists
12. this quote "I feel like I'm Prometheus chained to the rock waiting for my heart to get torn out everyday just hoping that the eagle is still full off my heart he ate yesterday and he lets me just keep it one day to see what it feels like."
13. your music goes perfect with every post
14. you express the sad things, without being to depressing
15. all your posts give me motivation to be better
16. your background picture
17. how you use different fonts, sizes, and colors in almost every post. (it makes them more memorable)
18. your writing relates to every one. happy, or sad, boy or girl.
19. your writing is like a punch in the gut. (in a good way)
20. your post about the lessons you have learned.
21. your reveal.

lastly, thank you.
thank you for all the effort that you put in
thank you for your words of wisdom
for making me think
for being memorable
thank you for being real.

i'm sorry this post doesn't do you justice, but still

thank you for everything.

4 comments:

  1. Gold. Great White Elephant.

    And for real. Homeboy spends a lot of time on his blog and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, this was so nice and so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how simple yet genuine this was

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made my heart warm. You have no idea how happy this made me. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete